Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract submission for ORAL Presentation is now open
Abstract Submission for Oral Deadline- February 24, 2020
Notification of abstract acceptance – March 1, 2020
First priority will be given to early career scientists and scientists of partner countries recently associated to our Action.
The on-line Abstract Submission Form includes the following parts:
* Presenting author’s contact details
* Co-Authors: add the name of the co-authors in the order that they appear in the abstract. Use a new line for each co-author.
* Affiliation: Insert institution details, Department, City and Country.
* Abstract Title: limited to 25 words. Use Sentence case (Capitalize each word in the title). Use Bold, 14pt Times New Roman fonts.
* Abstract body: Limited to 300 words. Use 12pt Times New Roman fonts.
Submit the Abstract as PDF.